Some of my readers looking for how to transfer funds to an Instaforex account. So here I will share with you on how to make deposit to your Instaforex real trading account. It is easy, believe me.
Firstly, you should know that there are so many ways to make deposit to your Instaforex account. You can log in into your client cabinet and select Deposit Funds under Trading Account tab.
You can see a few method available for you to choose like:
- Wire transfer or Foreign Telegraphic Transfer
- Moneybookers or Skrills
- Pago and Effectivo (available for Mexico only)
- Boleto Bancário (available for Brazil only)
- Local transfer via Introducer Broker if you are in:
- Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Africa, Singapore, India, or Brunei
Based on my experience, I deposit via Local transfer because I am in Malaysia. So I contact the introducer broker and make deposit with them. I banked in some amount of money into their bank account, and then they transfer the money into my Instaforex real trading account. It is all done within 24 hours only.